Wookierun @ Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server providing, game playing, knowledge searching.

5 posters

We will password protect WookierunOnLinux!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

We will password protect WookierunOnLinux! Empty We will password protect WookierunOnLinux!

Post by Admin Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello!

To make sure that everyone will have a good experience on WookierunOnLinux we have decided to passwordprotect it!

To join the server you have to make an application on our forums.

When you make an application you agree that you will follow the rules that you find on the Rules Forum.

We do this because it limits the risk of having griefers and trolls joining
    and ruin other players experiences.

Those of you that have played on the server for a while now just have to make a post on the application forum stating your in game name/clan and we will accept you

We will start to "market" the server more to up the player base so we go from a low/mod pop server to a high pop server.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here and we will answer as soon as possible.

Dear Regards

Staff on Wookierun
    S.Harry
    S.Harry

We will password protect WookierunOnLinux! Empty Re: We will password protect WookierunOnLinux!

Post by S.Harry Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:40 pm

Q: Will there be a server whipe?

Q: How do I donate money for the ppl renting the Ark server?

Q: will there be a complete rule section, and will we players be a part of it?

Q: The ppl already playing on the server, where do we find the password?

//Thanks for the server. and fun time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

We will password protect WookierunOnLinux! Empty Re: We will password protect WookierunOnLinux!

Post by Admin Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:00 am

S.Harry wrote:Q: Will there be a server whipe?

Q: How do I donate money for the ppl renting the Ark server?

Q: will there be a complete rule section, and will we players be a part of it?

Q: The ppl already playing on the server, where do we find the password?

//Thanks for the server. and fun time.

A: No, as it seems now we will probably wipe the server when the big balance patch is coming in a couple of months.

A: You can donate here: http://www.wookierun.se/donate/. Everything that is donated is keeping the server running!

A: The rule section will probably never be complete because we will have to add rules as we go along. Ofcourse the players will be involved, we are open for discussion about the rules.

A: You will be able to get the password when you have registered on the forum, made a simple "I have played here for X weeks/days/months/years". When this is confirmed we will send you a PM with the password and connection information! (Here on the forum) You are not allowed to forward the password without our permission)

Dear Regards

Staff on Wookierun
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:48 pm

Louie413 wrote:hi, so ive been playing on wookierun for a while.. how do I get the password..?

Check you inbox on the forum
    Anabis

Post by Anabis Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:32 pm

hello guys, i been playing on wookierun about 3 weeks. how do I get the password ?
    LYDOED

Post by LYDOED Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:56 pm

hello guys, i been playing on wookierun about 3 weeks. how do I get the password ? Sad
    LYDOED

Post by LYDOED Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Remove password. Online dropped to zero. Play bored. The server only plays Pirate Bob and his gang. Rob and kill. Aid not. People too lazy to register. They just go to the other server. Please type people on the server!
    LYDOED

Post by LYDOED Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:06 pm

hello guys, i been playing on wookierun about 3 weeks. how do I get the password ? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:38 pm